Tim and I wanted to let you know what we are doing during this Coronavirus crisis.
We are currently open for dine-in, both inside the restaurant and outdoor seating (weather permitting), and also have carry-out available for you if preferred.
- We are taking every measure we can to make sure that our customers and employees are safe.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing every surface that comes into contact with our food and customers.
- All food and kitchenware is being handled with gloves, frequent hand washing is also being practiced.
- We are regularly sanitizing everything, from the door handles to every square inch of the kitchen and equipment.
- Only critical staff is on hand for meal prep and carry-out
- No employee will be permitted to work if they are feeling ill.
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at any time via email, phone, or even through our social media pages. We have always been here to serve you and we look forward to continuing to do so, especially during a time like this.
Tim and Sharon