Tim and I wanted to let you know what we are doing during this Coronavirus crisis.
We will be open for curbside carryout or pick up in the restaurant. We will practice social distancing in the restaurant with tape marks on the floor. We have been doing this for weeks and are very lucky because our customers have been great about not getting to close to each other.
- We are taking every measure we can to make sure that our customers and employees are safe.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing every surface that comes into contact with our food and customers.
- All food and kitchenware is being handled with gloves, frequent hand washing is also being practiced.
- We are regularly sanitizing everything, from the door handles to every square inch of the kitchen and equipment.
- Only critical staff is on hand for meal prep and curbside pick-up
- No employee will be permitted to work if they are feeling ill.
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at any time via email, phone, or even through our social media pages. We have always been here to serve you and we look forward to continuing to do so, especially during a time like this.
Tim and Sharon